During Phases 1, 2, and 3 ROSSIA completed the following:
• Stabilized deteriorated log walls
• Secured the building to its foundation
• Repaired the front porch
• Developed an accessible entry into the church
• Installed rough-in for fire suppression system
• Constructed an outbuilding, blessed with the name St. Juvenaly, to house a mechanical room, fire suppression equipment, and a restroom and gift shop
• Completed the installation of fire suppression system in the church to preserve the building itself and the icons within in the event of a fire, making it the gold standard of fire suppression systems in cultural properties.